StratusCore, Inc., a secure digital content creation platform, today announced that former CEO of Adobe Systems, Bruce Chizen, has joined its Board of Advisers. Chizen served as Chief Executive Officer at Adobe Systems in San Jose for 13 years and is known for being a dynamic and visionary leader who evolved Adobe’s marketing strategy and product strategy during a period of significant customer growth, while also enhancing Adobe’s legendary company culture. He is also a current board member at Oracle Corporation and a former board member of Elemental Technologies (acquired by AWS).
“I was introduced to StratusCore over a year ago, and have followed its growth and progress,” said Bruce Chizen. “I believe in the company’s thesis that cloud-based content production is the way of the future. And in light of the current situation because of COVID-19, all content production companies and teams now are required to work from home. This is a pivotal moment for this industry to migrate to the cloud, and StratusCore is poised to rapidly accelerate this transformation for all production, post-production, animation, and visual effects companies as well as any organization that uses creation and editing tools. StratusCore’s collaboration and content creation platform is essential to ensuring the livelihoods of those working in the industry,” said Chizen.
StratusCore’s Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Denise Muyco added, “We are pleased to add Bruce Chizen to StratusCore’s Board of Advisers during this time of exponential growth. It is extremely valuable to have Bruce’s domain expertise and his guidance to help us scale our business while maintaining our commitment to helping our industry get back on its feet. Bruce’s understanding of ecosystems, creation tools, business applications and cloud services will no doubt be a tremendous value to StratusCore as we enter this next chapter of our accelerated growth and innovation”.
Mr. Chizen joins an esteemed team of advisers including Steve Arnold, former executive at Lucasfilm Games and co-founder of Polaris Partners, and Hemanshu Nigam, former Chief Security Officer of NewsCorp properties and MPAA Executive.
StratusCore, Inc, a Seattle, WA based company enables major film, TV, advertising, AR/VR, graphics industry and gaming creatives to securely, remotely and collaboratively create content in the cloud.
StratusCore‘s RAVEL Virtual Studio solution features include:
- A distributed content creation environment with a secure orchestration layer for data management;
- On-demand, easy and secure access to industry-leading software creation tools made available through StratusCore’s marketplace;
- On-demand and easy access to powerful virtual workstation provisioning, render nodes, and fast storage;
- Collaboration tools and access to StratusCore’s pool of 62,000 digital artists and creatives;
- Project management and allocation of technology resources for budget management;
- Transaction and payment management for teams and/or clients;
- Real-time usage analytics and metrics for all talent and client engagements.
For further information please contact email@example.com, for sales inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org